Since 2004 Facebook has effectively changed the way we communicate online and has become the second most visited site on the internet. Facebook Ads, its advertising platform was created in 2006 and is now a reference of the digital advertising concentrating 5.7% of the global advertising budgets and the 18.44% of the mobile advertising in 2013.
What do Facebook Ads have to offer?
Facebook ads allow the brands to be made known in its own social network with different ad formats. What makes this platform particularly appealing to the advertisers is the possibility to segment the adverts by location, age, gender, language, and the most important a wide range of interests, an exclusive feature of Facebook at the moment. As advertiser, Facebook ads not only gives us the opportunity to display the ad on our demographic target but also on our demographics target that has interests compatible with our product.
As advertisers, Facebook Ads can be used to:
- Facebook community: promote a fan page to bring visibility to its content, increase the number of fans and social interactions (comments & likes).
- Increase the traffic:promote a website in order to receive quality visits that end up in conversions.
- Boost Downloads: increase the direct number of app downloads
OUR FACEBOOK STRETEGIES
In eStudio34 we have a professional team of experts in Facebook social adverts that will study your business goals creating a personalized strategy with measurable results that we will work to improve.
Our strategies usually include the following steps:
1. Targeting Defenition
We will define the ads strategy according to the client’s target market, outlining the audience we want to reach and the required budget.
2. Ad Type
According to our ad campaign goals, we will use different types of ads, amongst our main options we will have to choose between:
- Social Ads: The most traditional text-based ad (90 characters) and a visible image in the right column of the website.
In the last few years this type of ad has aacquired more visibility in mobile devices as the adverts are displayed in the centre of the user’s wall along with shared content.
- Sponsored Ads: The best option for brands that already have a fan base who are friends of the brand. These sponsored stories are also displayed in the user’s wall recommending the content and, in some cases, referring to friends that liked that content. This ad format comes with “Like” buttons besides external links with call to actions, such us “Register”.
3. Ad Design
According to the ad selection, we’ll have to consider its size, but maybe the most important thing is its content. As with any advert, creativity pays dividends. Therefore, eStudio34 works with our clients’ marketing team analysing their competition in order to create ads with high levels of CTR and conversion.
4. Launch, Tracking and Optimisation
As do with all our campaigns, we make sure that the initial setting is correct so we can assure a precise monitoring of the results. We will share the reports with the client regularly to show which ads are performing better and the effectiveness of the campaign in general.
5. Facebook Remarketing
Where ever posible we will also use remarketing for Facebook using the remarketing pixel (cookies) and email databases: