At eStudio34 we are expert in multilingual SEO and specialise in the Spanish speaking markets. With a multilingual team based in Barcelona we have over 5 year experience delivering international SEO strategies to both Bluechip companies and SMEs. We have ample experience helping businesses expand in to European countries such as ; Spain, Germany, France, Italy and Portugal.
Our Key USPs:
Our team is our main strength since it is composed of senior online marketers with:
- 5+ years experience in online marketing
- Bilingual capabilities (Spanish/English)
- Thorough knowledge of the UK/US/Spanish search landscape
- Previous experience delivering strategies in the main Europen countries & US
How we do it;
The approach we will take depends on far down you are with your international venture, in other words if you have already launched your site in the targeted territory/language or if you haven’t.
1. Country Competitor Analysis
Prior to entering a market, eStudio34s country experts can tell you all about your online competition providing you with:
- A SWOT analysis of your key local competitors
- The size of the demand for your products in the local digital space
- Roadmap for your international strategy
- Key competitor intelligence that can be used for keyword selection
Analizaremos tu mercado para identificar quiénes son tus competidores online y cómo están posicionados digitalmente. Luego pasaremos a identificar qué palabras clave tienen más tráfico en tu sector además de su grado de competencia. Finalmente después de analizar tu página web y sus posibilidades te proporcionaremos una lista de posibles palabras clave para seleccionar, además de una estrategia a seguir que acordaremos contigo.
- Análisis de mercado y competencia.
- Análisis de palabras clave.
When engaging in a multilingual strategy, different technical areas have to be considered to avoid poor indexation in local search engines. Because of this we conduct a thorough SEO international audit in which we review areas like:
- Domain use for international purposes
- Use of IP redirects
- Use of “splash pages” for country selections
- hreflang implementation
- Language site map implementation
- Potential duplicate content issues
3. Keyword Analysis
Translating keywords directly from the “mother tongue” campaign tends to dilute results and miss opportunities. Our strategies will offer a:
- Native speaking consultants with understanding of the target market
- The best local keyword for your business
- Key seasonality factors that may affect the campaign
4. Onpage Optimisation
- Create metadata in local languages
- Optimise key landing pages
5. Local Link Building / Digital PR
- Develop outreach strategies to build relationships with local bloggers
- Engage in online PR strategies get published on local online publications
6. Centralised Reporting
We will coordinate all of your global campaigns under one roof and report in a centralised manor. This unified approach means strategies can be shared across countries while having a single point of contact at eStudio34 your account manager. This perhaps is the key factor for larger organisations with multinational presence were centralised communication is essential for successful campaigns.
Sounds like this is what you need? Give us a call today on (+34) 93 393 91 34 and speak to one of our experts who will assess your requirements and recommend a strategy for your business.
Don’t have time to speak now? Fill in our contact form and we will give you a call at your earliest convenience